Documentation and Submission Guidelines
- Make sure documentation is in a .doc or .pdf format unless otherwise indicated
- If you have multiple files please zip them together into one file for submission. DO NOT zip a single Word or PDF file submission!
- File name format: ITAS167_LAB01_DAVE.SMITH.pdf (or .doc .zip). If you are working in a group please include all names in the filename ie. DAVE.SMITH_JOHN.DOE.pdf
- Even if you are working in pairs or groups you each need to submit documentation so I can grade properly, it can be the exact same document but make sure each person submits! Unless notified otherwise.
- Make sure your submission includes a title page with the aspects below and an introduction to start your document
- Title (Project title)
- Name (All names if in pairs or group)
- Include an objective or executive summary at the beginning of your document, explaining what the document is for and it is intended target audience.
- Include a Summary section at the end and use Section Headings to organize different parts of the lab, or assignment/project.
- Include page numbers and a table of contents, if the document is over 3 pages in length.
- Please don't have any spelling mistakes, spell checkers are everywhere! Use them.
- Labels for screenshots should be below the screenshot and include a brief description
- Screenshots should not be by themselves, they should have a supporting paragraph, explaining why they are there.
- If you are pasting text make sure you format the font the same as the rest of the document.
- Cite your resources/references in the proper format.
Please take a look at some of the example documentation in the portal in the general section of your course.
Last modified: Sunday, 18 October 2020, 2:13 PM